This event was very important for me, because it was in there that I met 2 more great people: Vitorino Ramos, that was introduced to me by Fernando and JJ, and Lilia, whom I only knew from reading her blog and from Kboard.
Need to say that this 4 persons have since been of great importance in my own exploration of what blogging is all about: making the world smaller and allowing playful exploration and a helping face when needed. Now for the difficult part, the lists of 4 things (wasn’t it about the 43 Things?):
Four jobs I had:
- Bartender at The Dennis Bar, in Portimão (Algarve), during school holidays, back in 1984
- RPG II programmer, at former LCA-Informática (Lisbon), back in 1988
- Played being a technician at Economic Services, in former Macau (now Macao Special Administrative Region), till 1992, and again in Justice Services, till 1999.
- Image, Information and Communication Freelancer, till I’ve come to INETI, research Lab.
- Singapore, spacious city with great blend of cultures
- Hong Kong, vibrant city where one can find literally anything
- Warsaw, in spring and summer, a city with wide parks and great for cycling and listening to music
- Monasterio de Piedra, where I can listen the sounds of nature (and myself)
- Yes (Prime) Minister (still see them in DVD)
- Wan Tan
- Tom Yang Gong
- ... mostly anything about food and eating in good company
- Bloglines (personal aggregator)
- Gmail (yap, first thing when I arrive)
- Traces of visitors in my stats ;-)
- Vitorino Ramos, a digital friend from the blogofractolândia ;-)
- Filipa, a great friend (and previous colleague) to whom I miss having her smile around
- Martin Röll, who I miss the english conversations and the ever feeling of having met long before ;-)
- Bev, a foaf that’s becoming a friend in all things community related :-)
I think this is one of the longest post that I have publish until today ;-)