2004/06/25

Where is Tom?...

There's a discussion going on about Knowledge Management -> Personal Knowledge Management. I think you wouldn't want to miss it.

"While it is sad that 'Knowledge Management' as a term has been completely devalued (as pointed out beautifully by T.D. Wilson in 'The Nonsense of Knowledge Management'), inventing a new term would probably cause more problems than benefits." by Martin Röll [read the whole thing in Knowledge Management does not exist. Personal Knowledge Management does. and join the conversation]
(posted also in Information Research Weblog)

2 comments:

  1. Tom is back! So to is the promise to write another paper, building on the comments that the original post as generated. Thanks Martin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the information on your blog about Knowledge Management I have my own Knowledge Management Exposedblog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine

    ReplyDelete