2004/05/13

Blogs para fomentar comunidades de prática (CoPs)...

... e para experimentar -> ECCoP blog: "We blog to grow a theory, a practice, and a community dedicated to enhance value creation by communities of practice. This blog is an experiment in social innovation."



PS - Etienne Wenger está à procura de parceiros para um projecto -> Learning for a small planet
a research agenda
: "I am looking for an academic home to pursue this research agenda, as well as for foundations that would be interested in a funding partnership. I could use your suggestion for this new phase of my life:
1. Do you know a university or an institute where this research could find a home?
2. Do you know of a foundation or a granting agency that would be interested in supporting this work?
I am ready to relocate anywhere in the world, if I can find the ideal conditions to pursue my research agenda.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment